With over 40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing Motor Control Centres, MCS has an enviable track record in delivering successful projects in most industry sectors including Water Utilities, Power (Fossil/Nuclear), Process, Automotive, Aerospace, Food/FMCG, Logistics, Manufacturing & Petrochemical.
Whether you have the need for a new plant requiring a large complex Motor Control Centre or modifications and extensions to an existing plant, with our significant in-house and experienced team, you are sure to get a successful project. Clients can be confident; all our Motor Control Centres are designed in accordance with their exacting standards and can be confident their panels comply with our ISO9001:2008 procedures which are externally audited by NQA.
Through our significant investments in the latest design tools and ERP systems, MCS can easily use our clients’ standard designs or one of our in-house proven standards which results in fast turnaround and delivery.
With 18 AutoCAD Electrical 2015 seats, 10 Promis-E seats along with Eplan P8 and Xelec seats, we have the tools and resource to service all your needs. Our range of services & expertise includes:
- Project Management
- Feasibility Studies and Detailed Site Surveys
- Harmonic Surveys
- Value Engineering
- Detailed Design
- Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies BS EN 61439-2:2011
- EN ISO13849-1:2008, BS EN 62061:2005
- Intelligent & Conventional
- Load Schedules
- General Arrangements
- Schematic Drawings
- Cable Schedules
- Motor Control Centres to 6300amp
- Fault ratings from 20kA/1 sec up to 100kA/1 sec
- All Drive combinations & types to 1MW
- Mild Steel & Stainless Steel construction
- Form 1, Form 2a, Form 2b types 1 & 2, Form 3a
- Form 3b types 1 & 2, Form 4a types 1-3, Form 4b types 4-7
For a detailed Proposal for your specific requirements, please contact: Sales@mcscontrolsystems.co.uk